Wednesday, August 25, 2010

disappointed.........

I want try to use Eng to write my blogs onward....
hahahaaa....
if got any mistake,pls dont laugh on me.....
coz my Eng is very poor!!!
haizZzz....
I quarrel with my dada so many days ady...
i m so miss him badly....
really...
but i m so angry how come he dont care our things!!!
i m very sad and disappointed la.......>.< i wanna we can solve this all problem and let it gone....... tday is the 1st day for my final exam..... scare+nervous......@@ bt how... now got 1 question all wrong ady la..... 10marks gone...... haven count those question i dont know how to solve de le...... haizZz.... i m really cant imagine 1...... i just wanna pass nia... tat 's enough to me......... Then, another bad news is why my courseworks in this sem all so less 1 de.....?!! sadness......>.<
especially my basic photography.....
just now after exam i went to check it out!
In result is 63%.....
How come so less???
haizZzz...
all courseworks so less la!!!
i m very scared la......
who can help me???
i dont want fail any sub again la......@@
I dont want!I dont want!!I dont want!!!
gambateh ba.....
TER WEI CHEE.........
still 3 sub need to go.........
jia you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment