Sunday, August 29, 2010

last 1 to go!!!

haizzZzzzzzz....
even Comm Law & PRST are de tough sub in tis sem was passed ady...
bt i was so scared too la....
many question didnt done it...
and just let it blank lo........
many marks was gone!!!>.< i dont 1 le... i dont wanna resit anymore la... yesterday i had a terrible dream! tat is i fails 2 sub.. which is Comm Law & PRST la!!! Mingli beside me, she pass all sub, and i fails 2 sub la! walao! tat is so terrible for me lo! although i knew tat will happen in my real life, bt can let me relax 1st ma??? i want my holidays! i want enjoys my life! i want go travel wif my family and can have a grand time! i hate de feeling! i hate needs to revision again! i hate resit! I hope God bless me!!! hope it so...... and last 1 sub-English For Mass Comm i cant look down on tis sub! coz my Eng so poor! it will make me fail tis sub as well...>.<
So,I needs to find out some example to refer lo!!!
Gambateh ba!
Coz tat is last sub in tis sem and which is can pass easily!
If i fail,
i think i sure no need to continue le!!!@@
Jia you!!!^^
p/s:my dear,i miss u so much!!!
cant wait de days i will meet with U!!!LOVE U...^^MUACKSSSss..

No comments:

Post a Comment